Welcome to the the website of AquaLine v.o.f.!
We are specialist growers of aquatic plants, and we can supply over 1.000 different types of different pond plants.
The plants we grow are; Lilies, Deep Water Aquatics, Oxygenating Plants, Free Floating Plants, Marginal, Bog, Moisture and Shade Loving Plants. We try to grow the majority of our plants on site but sometimes we have to use other sources. We try to grow around 90% of our plants/stock outside in a natural enviroment to enhance the plants to be hardy and that we can ensure that the plants we supply are true to name.
We are groing and selling pond plants for about 15 years now, and all the pictures on this website are taken by us of our own water lilies, marginal plants, oxygenators and moisture loving plants so what you see is what you get. All our water lilies and all other plants are hardy varieties grown outdoors and not under glass, so they come to you in the best possible condition to cope with the climate in the UK.
Be Plant Wise
Becouse we are "Be Plant Wise" and willing to help to prevent the spread of invasive aquatic plants we do not sell the following aquatic plants:
Construction 2nd greenhouse
AquaLine is continuing the expansion of its product line and, in addition to the first greenhouse, has begun the construction of similar
The key to our high quality aquatic plants is that we only work with the best products.
We are groing approximately 80% of al our plants by ourselves, the remaining 20%